Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day!








I know it has been kind of pretty to look at, and the kids have enjoyed playing in it, but I'm house burnt and ready for the snow (and ice) to be gone! Fortunately, we haven't lost electricity through all of this. In fact, we've been the pitstop for many of my family who've been without heat, water, etc. So, here's hoping all of my blogging buddies have warm toasty homes to sit in tonight and blog! (Hope you enjoy the pictures I took to capture the craziness of this weather too.)

3 comments:

Staffanne said...

Love the pictures! So glad your family has been warm and cozy. I agree, I am a little house burnt too.

Erica Simpson said...

Love the snow angels!
We got power back last night..I was so glad to be back home in my own bed!

Alicia Jane said...

Such cute pictures and such cute kiddos! Need a playdate again soon!!