Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving thanks


Well, Thanksgiving is over, but I am still thanking God for all my blessings and would like to share them with you. I'm thankful for my salvation, and for my Saviour who has always been with me. I'm thankful for my husband who is also my best friend. I'm thankful the Lord blessed us with two precious children, and good friends and family to help us raise them. I'm thankful for my parents and brother and new sister-in-law. I'm thankful for my church and our pastor. Finally, I'm thankful for our home and the community that we live in. It brings so much peace and joy into my heart to know I'm raising my kids among God's people. May you all have a wonderful holiday season this year!

2 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Glad I can get to your blog now! :)
Love you all!

Wanda May said...

Oh my word. I am so glad you are a blogger. Just realized you was here. Yea me.